Immigrate to Canada as an international student
Want to immigrate to Canada permanently? Coming as an International student is a practical first step on your journey.
Studying in Canada may be an attractive option for foreign students because of the possibility of a high-quality education, obtaining Canadian work experience after graduating and being able to transition to a permanent resident under certain programs like the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) program, where Canadian-educated foreign students would be retained and absorbed into the Canadian workforce.
What are the criteria for a study permit?
- Acceptance for study at a designated learning institution
- Obtain letter of acceptance
- Apply for study permit, temporary resident visa and electronic travel Authorization (eTA)
- Payment of application fee and biometric fee (if applicable)
- Be able to pay tuition fees
- Be able to support themselves and family members to and from Canada
- Pass medical examination-if required
Motion immigration’s International Student Program is here to help you realize you dream! From choosing a school, to applying for a study permit, the Motion Immigration Team is here to make the process stress free!
BOOK 15-MIN FREE CONSULTATION OR CALL +1 (780) 667 8531
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!