Denied Entry Into
DENIED ENTRY INTO CANADA?
Have you been denied entry into Canada? or Do you fear you might be inadmissible to
Canada? We can help you discover all of your options.
Reasons why a person may be denied entry into Canada may include:
- Human or international rights violations
- Criminality (even DUIs and DWIs)
- Organized criminality
- Health grounds
- Financial reasons
- Misrepresentation (of any kind
- Noncompliance with IRPA e.g. Being a permanent resident and not complying with the residency requirement.
- Having an admissible family member can cause you to be denied. Normally, if you are inadmissible to Canada, you will not be allowed to enter, unless you know how to prepare the ‘right’ paperwork. If you have a valid reason to travel to Canada that is justified in the circumstances, you may be issued a temporary resident permit (TRP).
NEED SOME HELP?
BOOK 15-MIN FREE CONSULTATION OR CALL +1 (780) 667 8531